This may just be the perfect punch for your Mother's Day luncheon or tea this weekend. It is made by adding citrus juices to steeped tea and is quite refreshing and delightful!
- 6 individual tea bags (we prefer Earl Grey)
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups Sprite (or other citrus flavoured carbonated beverage)
- Crushed or cubed ice
- Orange and lemon slices
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 15 minutes. Discard bags.
- Stir sugar into tea until dissolved. Cool.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add Sprite just before serving.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices.